Speech therapists provide a variety of inpatient and outpatient services including:
- Assessment and management of swallowing disorders
- Cognitive retraining in patients with attention, memory and problem solving deficits
- Development of feeding skills with premature and medically fragile infants
- Evaluation and treatment of articulation disorders and language delays in the pediatric population
- Pre- and post-operative laryngectomy counseling and alaryngeal speech rehabilitation
- Recovery of language comprehension and functional communication in patients with aphasia
- Voice therapy for patients with voice disorders
For more information on Orthopedic Services at St. Bernardine Medical Center, we invite you to contact us. Or call 800.566.SBMC (7262).
Click here to find an affiliated orthopedic physician.